The video below focuses on the five ways to help minimize irritation and redness from tretinoin (Retin-A) or Tazorac in order to better tolerate and get the best anti-aging results.
These will make a huge difference:
1. Make sure your face is completely dry before applying Retin-A, Tretinoin, or Tazorac
2. Start off conservative and never use more than directed
3. Use sunscreen and only use tretinoin at night
4. Use products with Niacinamide like CeraVe Pm
5. Use the rinse technique For Best Dermatologist skincare routine
The above video also reveals things that may help you tolerate Retin-A and Tazorac. Many people stop the use of Tretinoin and these drugs because of the side effects and never get to achieve the goal of eliminating fine lines and wrinkles or clearing up their acne. This is something you absolutely NEED to know if you want the best results from using this product.
Hope this helps!